Last edited on July 4, 2021
Welcome to https://lightnowmedia.com. This Website is owned and operated by Light Now Media LLC. At Light Now Media LLC, one of our top priorities is the privacy of our visitors to our websites https://lightnowmedia.com, http://breakthroughtosuperyou.com,https://healthybloodvessels.com, https://www.newearthhealingacademy.com, or https://heathermandel.com.
Our mailing address is:
Light Now Media LLC
4801 Lang Ave. Ste. 110
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
The Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
The Device Information We Collect
When you visit this Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse this Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this Website, and information about how you interact with this Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, see below or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
More About Log Files
This Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this, and it is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How We Use Device Information
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Websites (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Websites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested—unless you choose to opt out of such offers (See CAN-SPAM Act section below).
• To enable our agents—companies and individuals we work with—to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
• To improve our Website to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
• To communicate with you on an ongoing basis.
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
How We Protect Your Personal Credit Card Information
An external PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment gateway handles all credit card transactions. Therefore, we do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology via our external PCI compliant payment gateway.
Our external payment gateway implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through our external gateway and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on this Website, but we may do so in the future.
We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use this Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-party Disclosure/Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, provided that those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting these links:
• FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), please note the following:
• Light Now Media LLC needs to perform a contract with you.
• You have given Light Now Media LLC permission to do so.
• Processing your personal information is in Light Now Media LLC’s legitimate interests.
• Light Now Media LLC needs to comply with the law.
As a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at: email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access,update, correct or delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to withdraw consent.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, please note that information you provide will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• Can change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track Signals
Please note that we do not alter this Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Again, these third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third-party Behavioral Tracking
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market or sell products or services to children under the age of 18 years old. Therefore, this Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. Therefore, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Additionally, if you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Websites, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately so that we can promptly remove such information from our records.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.